4.24.2006

New Song Previews on Music Page

I've just finished posting a few new song previews on the Music page. As I've said before, we're very close to finishing the recording, and here are some of the fruits of our labor. I've made better quality MP3s this time (128 kbps, as opposed to 96 kbps before) so you can hear the songs with a bit more clarity.

I'm really looking forward to finishing this album, and, while I don't want to promise the sky, I think we will have copies for distribution within one month!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Your music is really great! I like it and I am looking forward to hearing the full-length songs! (In the meantime I think I have to keep listening to the previews... ;-))

Be blessed,
Markus

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is a shout out to Dan. Way to go, I had no idea you were in this awesome band but I wouldn't doubt that you could do it.

(You were definitely the best member in veracious-God has given you much musical talent.)

I'm keeping you in my prayers!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home